6 WHA commercial sites offer top-of-the-line office spaces for lease, with tailor-made solutions to fit the new normal
Bangkok, 29 July 2021 - WHA Corporation PCL. (WHA Group), Thailand’s leader in fully-integrated logistics and industrial facilities solutions, is expanding its range of products and services with the launch of WHA Office Solutions.
Specializing in flexibility and adaptability, WHA Office Solutions offers prime rental options that encourage collaboration and vibrancy in the workplace, while offering accessibility, comfort and convenience, to meet the evolving demands of the flexible workplace. With WHA Group’s over 30 years of experience in the country’s business, industrial and real estate sectors, this development will add excellent choices to the country’s thriving office market.
Suitable for all businesses, from established corporations to early-stage start-ups, WHA Office Solutions currently offers over 100,000 sq. m. of usable office space in prime locations across central Bangkok and Samut Prakarn, with quick and easy access to retail, schools, hospitals, or Suvarnabhumi Airport, Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) and other business areas and anchor points.
“With the vaccination roll-out now in place, people are preparing their eventual return to the workplace with health and security in mind. Entrepreneurs and companies are starting to shop around for dynamic workplaces that are adapted to the new normal,” said Ms. Jareeporn Jarukornsakul, Chairman and Group CEO of WHA Corporation PCL (WHA Group), “We are happy to offer prime office spaces in our 6 business addresses that focus on safety, flexibility and accessibility. We are aligned with the vision of business owners, company managers and investors, both local and international, to offer creative places to secure your future office.”
WHA Office Solution’s portfolio of projects include:
- WHA Tower –the newest architectural landmark in Bangna Trad Km 7, with over 52,000 sq.m. of flexible office space and unique features to foster innovation and collaboration, easy access to the airport, central business district and commercial centers such as Mega Bangna. First class, Grade A tower; state-of-the-art gateway to the EEC
- SJ Infinite I – exceptional business complex in Chatuchak, North Bangkok, offering a total of 42,000 sq.m. of premium office spaces with peaceful green settings. Within walking distance to 2 BTS stations and connected to excellent road network
- @Premium – community-centered commercial building with premium offices offers over 3,800 sq. m. for lease in Greater Bangkok’s southeast hub of Samut Prakarn. This gateway office is well-connected via public transport, moments away from Sri Thepa MRTA on the Ladprao–Samrong yellow line and only two stops from the Samrong BTS green line interchange which will be operated by 2021
- WHA Bangna Business Complex – commercial building size 10,000 sq.m. with flexible office spaces for lease along Bangna Trad Km 7 with top floors (6th and 7th) available immediately, offering the ability to tailor office space
- WHA KW – over 9,900 sq.m. of exclusive office and retail spaces along Sukhumvit 25, in the heart of Bangkok’s Sukhumvit-Asoke area, with convenient access via mass transit routes; low-rise design for privacy and comfort
- TusPark WHA – Office spaces in a dynamic environment suited for business innovation and development, located at Block 28 of Chulalongkorn University campus in Bangkok’s downtown Pathum Wan district. A nurturing ground for science and tech startups, with over 1,000 sq.m. TusPark WHA offers a creative work environment and a one-stop service to build a business network to cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit
WHA Office Solutions offers top-of-the-line commercial spaces with build-to-suit options that deliver high-value and the best outcome for tenants, employees, investors and the communities in which they are located. Companies today are increasingly in search of offices that support their employees’ wellbeing, with modern amenities, modern comfort, pleasant surroundings and desirable location. It underscores WHA Group’s ability to envision the corporate offices of the future and create workspaces that meet the standards of a healthy and secure business environment.